Have you ever wondered why you see more spiders in the spring and late summer/early fall? Or if earwigs are really harmful? What about which insects are active all year-round? Below are some of the most common insects and rodents we encounter in Island, Skagit, and Whatcom County. Click on any of the pests to learn more about them.
*Note: we are continuously updating this page, so be sure to check back soon for more pest profiles!
- Ants: carpenter ants, moisture ants, odorous house ants, pavement ants, thatching ants
- Bees, wasps & hornets: bald faced hornets, european paper wasps, yellow jackets, bumble bees, honey bees,
- Flies: blow/bottle flies, cluster flies, fruit flies, house flies
- Food & fabric pests: german cockroaches, oriental cockroaches, casemaking clothes moths, webbing clothes moths, cigarette beetles, drugstore beetles, flour beetles, granary weevils, indian meal moths, sawtoothed grain beetles, varied carpet beetles
- Nuisance pests: centipedes, earwigs, millipedes, pillbugs, sowbugs, silverfish, spiders
- Anobiid Beetles
- Rodents: norway rats, roof rats, house mice
- Tent caterpillars
- Termites: dampwood termites, subterranean termites
Pest Problem? Leave it to the Professionals!
Effective pest control requires a keen understanding of the insect or rodent problem at hand, as well as the best method of treatment necessary to get rid of the problem. In some cases, self-treatment can actually multiply the problem rather than eliminate it. This is why we recommend leaving insect and rodent control to the professionals. If you’re having a problem with insects and/or rodents, give us a call today to schedule a free inspection.
For Oak Harbor call (360) 675-3235, for Bellingham call (360) 734-2670, or visit our Contact Us page for more local numbers.
Why Choose Us?
- Family owned business, operating since 1994
- Over 30 years of pest management experience
- Prompt, friendly, and professional services
- Maintenance plans that cover over 21 different pests
- No locked-in contracts
- Services designed with children and pets in mind
- Eco-friendly pest solutions
- Free inspections