We offer free inspections for all of our services except bed bugs. Since every situation is different, a thorough inspection is required in order to assess the extent of the problem and determine what kind of treatment is needed. The cost of service depends on these factors, and will be tailored to your specific situation.
How It Works
- Give us a call to schedule your free inspection.
- During the inspection we’ll address your concerns, identify the problem, and create an action plan.
- Once the inspection is complete we’ll explain our findings, share our recommendations, and provide you with a bid.
We believe in educating our customers about their situation so they can make an informed decision. There is no obligation. If you want, our inspector can treat for most pests at the time of inspection. Otherwise, our bids are good for 60 days.
What’s That Bug?
Sometimes pests decide to hide during the inspection. Before we can determine what kind of treatment is needed, we must first identify the pest. Try to collect a sample of the insect you’re seeing, dead or alive, just make sure it doesn’t get squished. This will help our licensed inspector identify the problem even if the pest isn’t active during the inspection.
Tips for Choosing a Pest Professional
- Talk to your friends, neighbors, and co-workers
- Read reviews from real people on trusted sites like Angie’s List
- Buy value, not the cheapest price. You should pay for professional knowledge, not just a ‘spray-jockey’
- Understand what you’re buying: what kind of follow-up does the company provide? Is there a warranty period? If so, how long is it and what does it cover?
Why Choose Us?
- Family owned business, operating since 1994
- Over 30 years of pest management experience
- Prompt, friendly, and professional services
- Maintenance plans that cover over 21 different pests
- No locked-in contracts
- Services designed with children and pets in mind
- Eco-friendly pest solutions
- Free inspections